.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

IL man dies in house fire

-A A +A
By Kayla Vaughn

An Indian Land man died in a house fire on Camp Cox Circle early Sunday morning.
The Lancaster County Coroner’s Office said Harold Kenneth Miller Jr., 51, died from carbon monoxide poisoning and thermal injuries.
According to Lancaster County Fire Marshal Russell Rogers, there were three adults in the house when the fire broke out around 1 a.m. Sunday, but Miller never made it out.
There were no working smoke alarms in the home, Rogers said. One of the family members woke to the smell of smoke and alerted the other two of the fire.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The Lancaster News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 3 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

The Lancaster News | circulation@thelancasternews.com | 803-283-1133
PO Box 640; 701 North White St, Lancaster SC 29720
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday