- Special Sections
- Public Notices
According to Lancaster Police Department reports:
– Keith Bradley Catoe, 33, 2025 Carolina Lane, was charged Nov. 20 with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
An officer stopped the Chrysler 300 that Catoe was riding in after the driver almost struck the patrol car while changing lanes, the report said.
The officer found an undisclosed amount of marijuana in Catoe’s possession, the report said.
– Someone stole a green lava lamp, a Philips DVD player, a Lenova laptop computer and an IBM laptop computer from a Eula Street home between 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Nov. 13.
Entry was made by kicking in the back door, the report said.
The stolen items are valued at $1,775, the report said.
According to Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Several rings, necklaces and bracelets were stolen from a Rock Chimney Circle home between 7 a.m. and 2 p.m. Oct. 21.
Entry was made by breaking through the back door, the report said.
The stolen items, valued at $16,905, inc lude a 2-carat diamond ring with band, 10 silver bracelets and five necklaces with monograms, the report said.
– Someone stole a Whirlpool double oven, a Whirlpool dishwasher, two air conditioner units, a thermostat and a vanity light fixture from a Pierson Drive home between Oct. 8 and Nov. 21.
Entry was made by breaking a double window pane on the back of the home, the report said.
The stolen items are valued at $20,800, the report said.
If you know anything about any of these incidents, please call the Lancaster Police Department at 283-1171 or 283-3313 or the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office at 283-4136.
– Compiled by Jesef Williams