- Special Sections
- Public Notices
According to Lancaster Police Department reports:
– Rebekah Faye Farmer, 19, of Kershaw, was charged with driving under the influence and simple possession of marijuana.
An officer spotted Farmer with her high beam lights on hitting the curb and crossing the center line of North White Street, the report said. Another officer searched the car and discovered a bag of marijuana as well, the report said.
– Someone stole several items from a Central Avenue home on Dec. 15, between 9:30 a.m. and 10:49 p.m. Entry was made through a window in the back of the house.
The responding officer said someone may have been watching the house and knew when the owners were not there.
Items stolen include a Samsung digital camera, a Magnovox television and a DVD player. There is a suspect in this case, the report said.
According to Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Blake Walter Davis, 18, 439 Colonial Ave., was charged with simple possession of marijuana.
An officer spotted Davis and two others while they were sitting in a parked Taurus while checking on the Erwin playground on Pageland Highway, the report said.
The officer asked if the three had alcohol or drugs in their vehicle, and Davis turned over a small bag of marijuana, the report said. The officer conducted a search of the three men, but did not locate anything else, the report said.
– Someone stole several items from a Stevens Hill Road home. The owner reported the break-in on Dec. 16. Entry was made by breaking a bedroom window.
Items stolen include several wrapped Christmas gifts, a watch, eight rings, two gold bracelets, four pairs of diamond earrings, a flat-screen plasma television, two DVD players, a Dell laptop computer, two 20-inch RCA televisions and a Sony Playstation 3.
Damage to the house is estimated at $100 and the stolen items are valued at $4,970.
If you know anything about any of these incidents, please call the Lancaster Police Department at 283-1171 or 283-3313 or the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office at 283-4136.
- Compiled by Chris Sardelli