- Special Sections
- Public Notices
According to Lancaster Police reports:
– Anthony Lamar Belk, 20, 207 S. Market St., was charged Wednesday with possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine.
Belk was arrested after he sold three crack rocks to an undercover officer, the report said.
The officer initiated the sale as part of the police department’s crime suppression effort, the report said.
– Leslie Nicole Foster, 38, 1503 Chandler Place, was charged Tuesday with possession of drug paraphernalia.
An officer stopped the Chevrolet Malibu that Foster was driving because the tags had expired, the report said.
Foster had a crack pipe in her possession, the report said.
– Wylie Stewart, 43, 1929 Bud Harris Road, was charged Dec. 4 with possession of crack cocaine.
An officer approached Stewart after seeing him outside his vehicle, appearing to check to see whether anyone was watching him, the report said.
The officer searched him and found a crack cocaine rock, the report said.
According to Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Someone stole a 1995 Lincoln Town Car from the yard of a Marigold Lane home in Heath Springs between 5 a.m. and 6 p.m. Dec. 9.
The vehicle is valued at $4,000, the report said.
– Someone stole a Garmin 430W GPS radio, a NAV/COM KX 155 radio, a Garmin GMA 340 audio panel and a Xponder GTX 327 transponder between from a 1972 Cessna airplane in a hangar at the Lancaster County Airport between Nov. 1 and Wednesday.
There were no signs of forced entry, the report said.
The stolen items are valued at $17,750, the report said.
If you know anything about any of these incidents, please call the Lancaster Police Department at (803) 283-1171 or (803) 283-3313 or the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office at (803) 283-4136.
– Compiled by Jesef Williams