- Special Sections
- Public Notices
According to Lancaster Police Department reports:
• Arlene Colbert, 46, 817 E. Dunlap St., was charged July 9 with possession of drug paraphernalia.
An officer stopped Colbert, who was walking on Dunlap Street, because she resembled someone who had failed to appear in court, the report said.
The officer learned that she had an active bench warrant for a past drug charge, the report said.
Colbert had two crack pipes in her possession, the report said.
• Someone stole a burgundy 2009 E-Ton Sport 50 scooter between 11:30 and 11:45 p.m. Saturday from the side of an East Dunlap Street home.
The scooter is valued at $1,800, the report said.
• Cicely Shannon Segers, 18, 102 N. Willow Lake Road, was charged Monday with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
An officer came to the 300 block of Gay Street in response to a call about a fight, the report said.
Segers, who had been arguing with a woman, had six wrapped bags of marijuana in his pocket, the report said.
The marijuana weighed 9 grams.
According to Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Roxsande Paige Rollings, 21, 181 Crowbuck Road, Pageland, was charged Saturday with simple possession of marijuana and driving under suspension.
A deputy pulled over the blue Honda that Rollings was driving because she was speeding, the report said.
He learned that her drivers license was under suspension for a controlled substance violation.
Rollings appeared nervous when talking to the deputy, who later found a bag of marijuana in the back seat, the report said.
If you know anything about any of these incidents, please call the Lancaster Police Department at 283-1171 or 283-3313 or the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office at 283-4136.
– Compiled by Jesef Williams