- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Thirteen residents, mostly Democrats, have filed for state and county offices as of Tuesday afternoon.
Filing for Republican and Democrat, state and local offices began at noon Sunday.
Democrats who filed are:
- Sheriff, Barry Faile
- Coroner, incumbent Mike Morris
- Auditor, incumbent Cheryl Morgan
- Treasurer, incumbent Dick Rowell
- Clerk of Court, incumbent Jeff Hammond
- County Council District 3, Dennis “Cotton” Cole
- County Council District 5, incumbent Rudy Carter
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lancaster News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.