- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Nothing much remains of Denise McMurray’s brick house on Chandler Place.
Parts of the exterior look fine from afar. But once you step closer, ashes and smoke residue consume the interior.
The roof on the right side of the house is caved in, and the walls and ceilings are burned so badly that the house’s foundation is exposed.
McMurray’s single-story home is a total loss. It burned Sunday night in what officials call an accidental fire that started in the garage. The value of the home was $150,000.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lancaster News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Lancaster News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.