- Special Sections
- Public Notices
HEATH SPRINGS – Parents of students at Heath Springs Elementary School have been notified of a confirmed case of the antibiotic-resistant staph infection commonly called MRSA.Letters were sent home on Thursday asking parents to be watchful for signs of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, such as boils or pimple-like red spots on the skin. The staph bacteria is commonly spread when it comes in contact with breaks in the skin such as open sores.The Heath Springs Elementary student who contracted MRSA returned to school Wednesday after being successfully treated.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lancaster News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Lancaster News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.