- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lancaster County Coroner's Office has released the names of a couple killed in a house fire early Sunday morning.
Nakim Omarsabrii, 35, and his wife, Jacqueline S. Omarsabrii, 39, died of carbon monoxide poisoning, said Lancaster County Deputy Coroner Shannon Evans on Monday.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lancaster News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.