- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Lancaster County Council will hold its regular meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
Discussion and information items include:
• Restoration of the historic courthouse
• Planning commission yearly update
• Roy Hardin Park update
• Committee reports
• County attorney report
Action items include:
• Authorization of the sale of surplus property
• Approval of work session and regular session minutes
• Board and commission appointments
Agenda items include:
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lancaster News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Lancaster News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.