- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Lancaster County Council will hold its regular meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
Discussion and information items include:
• Restoration of the historic courthouse
• Planning commission yearly update
• Roy Hardin Park update
• Committee reports
• County attorney report
Action items include:
• Authorization of the sale of surplus property
• Approval of work session and regular session minutes
• Board and commission appointments
Agenda items include:
• First reading ordinance amending county zoning map and various other ordinance readings
Information items include:
• Discussion of the time capsule at the new courthouse, Time Warner Cable, Catawba Regional Project status report, Catawba Scenic River Advisory Committee and the groundbreaking for the Indian Land Fire Department
There will be an executive session with a legal briefing at the meeting.
Council meets in council chambers on the second floor of the Lancaster County Administration Building.